Wednesday, November 3, 2010


I should have waited another week for my new visit but since I was still bleeding asked for a new visit. Luckily I got to see my new baby´s heart beating strongly and he is growing just fine but the hematoma is still there and there were no changes in size...
Now I was told to wait another two weeks and come in again...If I´m not heavily bleeding I shouldn´t worry (I bet no mommy can do that)
Fingers crossed ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recomended books!