Thursday, April 29, 2010

LOSE WEIGHT AFTER PREGNANCY

And of course in a Healthy way.

My baby is already 13 months old and one week ago I said it is enough. No more cheap excuses for me. You can find millions of reasons for having some extra weight after becoming a mom but the reality is that (unless you have some disease) you are eating too much!

A week ago I started my own personal challenge and I must say I really glad to find out that today I lost 1 kg, and all I did is follow some basic rules we all know, a traditional mediterrenean diet as a guide is all!

I will keep a weekly post to let you know how I´m doing and of course you can also join me. Really the more the better and we´ll help each other stay in track.

Here´s my own plan:

Breakfast
2 toast with cheese and jam- Cofee or tea with sweetener

Midmornin & midafternoon snak
2 pieces of fruit (any except bananas which you can only have once a week)

Lunch
Grilled steak/ grilled or steamed chicken /white fish and a salad (lettuce, tomatoes just a few carrots , cause they have lots of sugar, brocoli, spinach, etc)
A low fat yogurt as a desert

Dinner
White fish and steamed vegetables.
Again a low fat yogurt as a desert.

The important trick is to drink between 1 to 2 litres of water.

TRY IT IT REALLY WORKS, ITS EASY AND HEALTHY!!!!

Join me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recomended books!